Mazda Customer Service
- (800) 222-5500
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
I love mazda, Car has an energy
Engine did not last, Does not stand behind its product, Battery died
Mazda Motor Corporation is a Japanese automotive manufacturer. At the present time, the corporate office of the company is based in Hiroshima, Japan. The company has been on the market since 1920. The company started as the Toyo Cork Kogyo Co., Ltd. Originally the company manufactured machine tools. During 2007, Mazda Motor Corporation produced almost 1.3 million vehicles for global sales. Starting in 1979 with a 15-percent financial stake, Ford began a partnership with Mazda resulting in various joint projects. Mazda is going to release the Premacy Hydrogen RE compact minivan - a hydrogen-fueled hybrid car in 2008.
Mazda is ranked 331 out of 3473 in Dealers category
Where Reviews Came From
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Marlton, New Jersey, United States
- Livingston, New Jersey, United States
- Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey, United States
- Far Hills, New Jersey, United States
- Norwood, Massachusetts, United States
- Gray, Kentucky, United States
- Alpha, Illinois, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Mazda to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future