Mazda - Don't believe everything a Car Salesman says.

28 of 37 Mazda reviews

While discusssing the addition of a satellite radio being installed prior to the agreement to purchase, I asked the Mazda Salesman in Bossier City, Louisiana could a radio be installed as to look like a factory installation.Mr.

Wooten stated that it could be installed like a factory installation. I agreed to purchase the Mazda 3 and have the radio installed. To my surprise the antenna was installed with wires routed showing under the trunk lid. I took photographs of the sloppy work and complained to the Dealer Maintenance Department.

I was informed that the method of installation was inferior but it was Mazda"s Policy to use a cost effective method to mount an satellite radio antenna on Mazda"s. I then ask why was I miss informed when I had asked a specific question. Answer was, blame the Salesman.

I now drive a new Mazda that cost more than my first house with a cheap, ugly, but cost effective satellite antenna.Buyer beware of the Mazda.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
28 of 37 Mazda reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 10, 2013 #677753 Chicago, Illinois, United States

They probably should have showed you what the installation would have looked like so you knew. This is how Mazda Port Install them too.

0 0 Reply
Xavier

Jun 28, 2012 #503828

Sorry to say this, but NEVER trust a car salesman. Get everything everything everything in writing.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mazda. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mazda.
Filing a new complaint about
×