While discusssing the addition of a satellite radio being installed prior to the agreement to purchase, I asked the Mazda Salesman in Bossier City, Louisiana could a radio be installed as to look like a factory installation.Mr.
Wooten stated that it could be installed like a factory installation. I agreed to purchase the Mazda 3 and have the radio installed. To my surprise the antenna was installed with wires routed showing under the trunk lid. I took photographs of the sloppy work and complained to the Dealer Maintenance Department.
I was informed that the method of installation was inferior but it was Mazda"s Policy to use a cost effective method to mount an satellite radio antenna on Mazda"s. I then ask why was I miss informed when I had asked a specific question. Answer was, blame the Salesman.
I now drive a new Mazda that cost more than my first house with a cheap, ugly, but cost effective satellite antenna.Buyer beware of the Mazda.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Satellite Radio Installation
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "I placed an order for groceries. I received confirmation. Order never arrived. Spent hours, 5, on the phone. Excuses. Horrible! Don't waste your time! No phone calls, no communication as..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."