Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Took my car to auto nation fort worth because the ac blower went out. Mind you this car is 2 years old bought brand new and I bought 2 mazdas at the same time and both cars had this issue!

Anyway it was just past warranty when it broke so i took it in and they wanted to charge me $800 to have it repaired and I explained this is a known issue with mazda. The guy said he called mazda and they said they would pay half so now i have to pay 400 for a known issue. Which i still think this is way to much so i call another mazda dealership and there price is almost 300 less than what auto nation is charging????? What is wrong with this picture.

Anyway this whole time i had been talking with mazda and they tell you they will look into it and call you back which they never do. I think they hope you will just go away. We have been going back and forth for about 3 weeks now trying to get something resolved finally get someone on the phone with mazda that wants to help but he cant because the general manager in the fort worth area could care less that auto nation is trying to rip customers off and will not let us transfer what he already agreed to pay to another dealership that was less expensive.

At the end if the day mazda and auto nation fort worth does not care about the customer. I am very disappointed in how we were treated I have owned many vehicles in my years but this is the first and last mazda and I will make sure that everyone knows what kind of company they are going to deal with if they choose to purchase one

Comments